Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hot Vochlle, For Instance?

Hey..this morning I've woke up and make up my breakfast with this instant hot cocoa drink in a minute - in no time. I just can't have a time for any breakfast meal as I've to hurry for my regular appointments, and I just took for approx. 5 hour for the last night sleep - slept at 5 am and woke at 10.30 am. Is that crazy? Crazy no more. Just a skidded time of work.

So, what I prepared in the kitchen is simple, but I can show you what I have. Just a cup of cocoa drink, made with the Vochelle instant drinking cocoa powder, mixed with a powdered milk and creamer, and a plus of instant oat, it'll gives you the extra ummph of starting energy.

I used milk powder instead of fully creamer because I know that it's a breakfast, and I need something to feed me up because it's already 10.30, and I'm still feeling quite drowsy and need some simple menu to take along with the drink. Added with some oats, this will energize you better when accompanied with a milk.

I may ended up with a teaspoon of vanilla to give the extra aroma, if desired.

This is my drink recipes:

Hot Vochelle with Oats

Ingredients:
1 1/2 teaspoon Vochelle instant drinking cocoa
2/3 tablespoon sugar (depending on taste)
1 tablespoon creamer (Nestle coffeemate, or others)
1 tablespoon milk powder
2 1/2 teaspoon instant oat (depending on thickness)

Method:
1) Add all ingredients in a mug and add hot water (80C) until near the top. Stir until blended and ready for enjoy!

No comments: